Welcome back to Finish the Sentence Friday! I am so delighted to report that I will now be regularly co-hosting this fantastic link-up, along with these awesome ladies:
Janine from Janine’s Confessions of a Mommyaholic
Kate from Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine?
Dawn from Dawn’s Disaster
Each week we will provide you with a sentence to finish; bloggers, link up below this post, and non-bloggers, feel free to join the fun in the comment section by leaving your finished sentence.
Now for Some Rules:
- Please Make Sure to Follow Your Hosts, If You Haven’t Already.
- Make Sure to Read and Comment on the Three Posts That Come Before Yours.
- Share Your Favorites on Facebook and/or Twitter Using the Hashtag #FTSF.
- Now Make Sure to Link Up Your Posts with This Week’s Prompt Below.
- Enjoy and Have Fun!!
Today’s prompt was: When I was younger, I tried…
- Diana Alina
- Elsie Karna
- Abigail Violet
- Julie Elizabeth
- Amy Brittany
- Natalie Noelle
No, I wasn’t a spoiled brat with a monstrous toy collection that resulted from a Veruca Salt-ish mentality; I genuinely loved these dolls. They were my babies. I was an unusually nurturing little girl, and I never neglected my Cabbage Patch Kids. They went with me everywhere. In fact, my best friend Anne and I had the same number of CPK dolls, and each one of ours had a match with the other’s. I am afraid I am not awesome enough to remember Anne’s dolls names, except for Dustin Livingston, whom I believe was paired off with Elsie Karna. Not only that, but Anne and I had insane stuffed animal collections, and we paired up every last one of our animals, too!
Next week’s sentence: “When it comes to reality TV shows, I…”
Latest posts by Stephanie (see all)
- What Happened When I Went Gluten Free - October 12, 2017
- Finding Out - October 3, 2017
- How to Have a Great Time at Disneyland With Kids (Without the Stress!) - September 6, 2017